Humble Friend
Humble Prayer Partner
Father God, in Jesus mighty Name I pray. reject this divorce document and reunite this family again, Amen.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punish###
I pray for you to Lord Jesus for the transformation of your husband's heart for you, I believe.. The things which are impossible with man are possible with GOD... Faith in the Lord He will do justice for us.. I pray for this in the matchless name of Jesus amenMy husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother-in-law. My prayer to God is my husband may realize the things. His brother-in-law should be punished
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished [I know what you are going through. I pray that God opens your husband's eyes to these things and restores your marriage.]