MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying for God's unforsaken love in the restoration of (our) relationships.

in Jesus name Amen
 
Father, I prayer that ###'s prayer may be answered according to your will. I pray that her marriage be healed and that you will grant her peace and joy. I pray that her husband will do the right thing. Lord please heal ### and her husband according to your will. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
I prayed for him to guide him, and bring him back to you. Miracles always happen in our lives, sometimes we notice and most of the time we do not notice. A miracle will happen, we just have to believe, and leave it in God's hand, he will show he is there for us, because he loves us. God bless you, and I pray for miracle to you!
 
I pray the Lord will guide ### in this situation. I will keep you in prayer & pray the Lord will give you strength while ### is working His will.
 
God loves you. He knows what you need. What God has joined together let no man break apart. May your husband repent and come home to you. In Jesus name.
 
thank you all for your prayers please continue to pray that this mountain be removed from my marriage. I will be the Lord at all times and his praises shall continually be in my mouth.  PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYER
 
MY DEAR, THE HOLY SPIRIT IS IN CONTROL. ASK THE LORD TO FILL YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. ONCE YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, YOU WILL SURELY CONTAIN ALL THAT'S HAPPENING AND HE WILL QUICKLY CHANGE HIS WAYS.

READ PSALM 64 EVERY MORNING.
 
I pray for you in the Holy Name of Jesus. Just trust in the Lord as he will never leave you or forsake you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom