MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Jesus

We come against this spirit of indifference and we bind it in the Mighty name of Jesus. We declare that by Your stripes this situation is healed. We trust in Your mercy and grace.

Amen!
 
Father God I also stand in agreement with this servent of Yours. please grant these requests Father for marriage reconcilliation. in Christ's name amen
 
I will pray for you, but not that your husband come back to you that you can both forgive each other for your sins to one another, for you to be able to forgive your own faults. To realize that you might have done something to drive your husband away or that God may be helping you by driving him away because he is evil. He knows you are strong and you will get through this regardless. He needs you to know there are consequences for your actions and so you can be better as a person with or without your husband.

But child in times of need do not place blame or say that you have done nothing wrong, you need to be accountable and realize these things happen and God will only be there to help you move forward.
 
Heavenly Father we know that you hate divorce. We know Father God that this marriage can be saved through your grace regardless of blame and you are a loving and forgiving God. Bless this child of yours now and as we stand together in agreement heal the wounds and restore love and commitment. Not only this troubled marriage but all the requests for this on here Lord including my own. May you receive all the glory. We ask this in Jesus name. amen
 
You are a good lady as you trust and love Our Lord Jesus and He will help solve this matter soon....
 
O'Lord graciously hear our prayers..we stand in agreement for this marriage restoration.. In Jesus name..Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. Keep pray that God will give the touch of His power to changed hearts of ### husband so he know how great you as his wife then anybody else. Amin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom