My husband has been unemployed for over a month ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeerle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeerle

Guest
My husband has been unemployed for over a month now. I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy. I haven't been able to really do much in the way of job hunting as I am supposed to be on bed rest. But I do have a job interview on Tuesday. I am hopeful my husband will find some sort of work soon. Our bills are piling up, I feel we are in way over our heads. I don't know where else to turn, I don't have a family to rely on. I just feel like I can't do this alone, and unfortunately, it looks as though I am going to have to. Please keep us in your thoughts.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Remember that God is always with you and he will help you with anything you have to do.

Heavenly Father, Help this couple. Help this husband find a job so he can support and take care of his family. Help this wife and Mother. Let your will be done with the job interview. Help her trust you. I know her heart must feel so heavy/burdened with responsibilities. We pray for her little unborn Son. Thank you for this beautiful blessing of a baby boy. We pray that he will develop into a healthy well-nourished baby with a long and happy life. We pray for a safe delivery for both baby and Mother. We ask you to give both parents the wisdom they will need in raising and loving this particular child. Give this wife and Mother peace, assurance, and comfort. Let her feel your presence in her life. Help her to grow in her faith as she learns to trust you....We ask this in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ and we thank you for your answer....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Father, lift up this child and make a way for her and her family. She sounds so desperate. Lord, only you can guide them in the right direction. I pray for this in the name of Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank you for all the blessings my family and I have received. I am filled with awe and gratitude for the miracles and blessings in our lives. I am requesting your help for my son ### to get this job. It has been a long time coming, and he is prepared to start this new journey. I ask...
Replies
12
Views
438
My husband has been unemployed for one and half a year, depressed, and has insomnia. Our family has no income, but we still need to support our elders and children, and we still have a large monthly mortgage payment. We need earning money ability. Please pray for ###, thank you very much!
Replies
7
Views
326
My husband has been unemployed for more than one year, which has led to depression and frequent health problems. I am tired of taking care of him and recently accompanied him to the hospital. Our family has no income, but we still have elders and children to support, and a huge mortgage to pay...
Replies
9
Views
577
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom