Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
125
I have been through so many temptations and evil ideas from Satan, he was making my life so miserable and sickness came to me. Please pray to God to deliver me from Satan's hands. He wants me to be a drunk, a drug addict, to leave my family and love other man and destroy my home. O Lord, deliver...
Replies
13
Views
441
I have been through a lot and I pray that God takes me to heaven as soon as possible, I don’t want to go through turmoil and tribulations in life anymore. I feel like, all my pain and hardships are for nothing, I don’t know why I have to suffer so much in life compared to others. When can this...
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom