My Hurtful Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hurtfulheart67

Guest
Dear Father, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, I come to you with a heavy heart because of my husband's greed. He believes his money is his and mine is mine and he is very hateful about it with his words and actions, he lies all the time about money, and he and his parents have just gotten some rights to an oil field percentage and he gets extra money and says it is his. It hurts me inside to see how he is with me, maybe I sound jealous, but I don't understand how he can buy things for himself and rub it into my face and keep money from me and not see us as a marriage and a partnership. It makes me bitter and mean inside towards him, he also has a habit of saying mean things and thinking he is funny, when no one laughs at all at his comments or the things he does, he does this to everyone, and hurts their feelings and yet he doesn't see it. I just ask for prayer for all of this, I don't even know how to put it into words, just that he needs prayer bad to change the condition of his heart towards me and money and the way he treats people with his words and actions, I ask for this prayer in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you!
 
I praise you, Lord, because you're just & word promises us that we're rewarded for the good we do to others. I praise you because your word promises that you'll bless those who bless us & curse those who curse us. Thank you Jesus your word promises that the wealth of the wicked will be given into the hands of the godly. bless ### to tithe faithfully so that she will experience the first-hand truth of your promises. Praise God, you're not a man who lies, but instead every word of God proves true. Thank you, Jesus, for seeing everything that's happening here. And, thank you that you never change & we can walk confidently knowing you're in control. I love you, Lord. Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Help the ### understand the meaning of marriage and the essence of living for others. Teach him to love and protect this family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I am praying for you and your marriage.
 
Praying for your husband to develop respect and to use it on you instead of belittling you. Amen.
default_decision.gif
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You would save, heal, and bless our marriage. Fix what is wrong and make it right. Teach us both how to pray and intercede for each other and our children. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Delighting in one another; being of the same mind and united in Love.

God I would rather be reconciled than right. Don’t let the spirit of pride poison our relationship with each other or our marriage. Don’t let us play head games with each other. If this is happening let it stop. Don’t let anything, not one thing divide us. We Are One. Teach us both how to walk in love and forgiveness and ask for forgiveness when we are wrong. Let us purpose in our hearts and commit to each other to live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly to You Lord Jesus and our marriage. Let us esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.

God I place this marriage in Your Hands. Lord Jesus do whatever You have to do to save, heal, and bless our marriage. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. And God all that I have asked You to do for our marriage in this prayer, please do the same for everyone in my family that is married and all my friends that are married. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

My friend in Christ, when ever you are experiencing problems in your marriage, it is time to revisit and review your relationship with God. How strong is it? How committed is it? When your relationship with God is strong, it fills you with insurmountable love and inner strength.

Don’t get weary in praying for your mate. Just because You think the honeymoon is over or they are not acting the way you want them to. This does not mean that you are to stop praying for each other and find someone new. Let the Love of God cause you to pray and intercede for each other. You need each other and you need each other prayers. God is listening or you praying?

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord please heal this marriage. Amen
 
I thank all of you that are praying for me and I believe and will receive these prayers through the awesome Blood of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I will no longer spew out negative things about my marriage but from here on out believe and receive the full blessings you have in store for my marriage and my husband's hurtful hateful words will change how he speaks to everyone—especially his stepchild and his son—and that he will honor me as his wife the way God planned it and that his greed and selfishness towards all things, including money and separate monies will no longer be a curse but that he will become a new creation in Christ and that with all this prayer that he WILL become a new person with a loving heart and his eyes will open and he will see that when he treats people with love, that he will be loved back in return. In Jesus Christ Name I pray and Believe and Receive! And I thank all of you that have taken the time to pray for me—this is what LOVE in Christ TRULY is! God bless you all! Thank you for making my heart a little lighter today and for becoming my brothers and sisters in Christ!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty Life in I can move forward normally not give it any other thought just that it is o.k. it has been been waiting for my lifework to make it that's is over because I know now they have been hooking up in the morning that's far in the morning. I...
Replies
6
Views
249
Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
402
Please please pray for my husband ### that he not get depressed his mind can be peaceful. He can surrender to Lord Jesus Christ all his problems and not listening to lies of the enemy. ### can pay everything to my husband so my husband ### will not worry about financial money
Replies
11
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom