Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, Lift me Up!! Bless me with a clear mind, remove doubt, and bring me peace. Lord, I have an offer on the house after my six unsuccessful offers all fell through. I am praying that the buyer can honor the commitment and we can move on to the next stage. I pray to be able to sell this...
Replies
Views
I am having an open house again today. Please pray we get an offer today. I need to sell this home. I pray continually daily for this and even buried St. Joseph in my yard. Please pray with me so the heavens can help accomplish this today. With God nothing is impossible!
Replies
Views
Please pray for me,my name is Jessica ligon I'm 39 yrs old just diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and just told it has spread to my brain..I'm so thankful for waking up this morning and being here at the hospital with great care..I will not give up I will keep fighting with God walking beside...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom