My Heart Is Grieved To Death!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My spiritual life is very unkempt and I walked away from the Lord! My heart is grieved to death! Pray that the Lord will forgive me, let me recover fully, to revive my spiritual life and regain my first love and much more! Please Support me, I do have an urgent need!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Similar Requests

I am in so much deaths father I am asking my sister to help me please lord let her find it in her heart Plz father i am begging you to get me out of this father lord I am so weak and embarrass of my problem I ask you to take control my father you say ask and you will be given
Replies
Views
My mom is recovering from kidney & heart issues and is now experiencing nausea & weakness. It may be diverticulitis as she had this in the past. Please pray that she can be fully healed & regain her strength! Please pray for wisdom & guidance from God for her doctors to help her. Please pray...
Replies
Views
Will the righteous Please pray for me? That I, Jessica Senn from Oklahoma Will love God with all my mind, soul and body and will hate my idols and hate my sin! That I will walk with God all the days of my life and endure to the end also my bloodline and loved ones. That God would be pleased with...
Replies
Views
*Dear prayer warriors, let us pray the Lord to look into my heart, in my dreams, my longings, and because of His mercy to me glad, them come true and only He to be glorified! Let us pray, for a favorable, triumphant and richly blessed results and outcome for every area of my life(spiritual area...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father pls cleanse me if all unrighteousness and pls forgive me of all signs. Pls deliver me from all witchcraft evil familiar spirits divination idolatry adultery lust sexual addictions rebellion stubbornness hatred anger rage strong man sexual sin evil eye bad thoughts bad motives...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom