My Heart And Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jessey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessey

Guest
Please pray for my heart to be safe from hurt. I have endured so much already. Please help pray with me for me to gain calmness, find the right words, and to keep me positive. Please pray that ### opens his heart and is careful what he speaks when he's upset. Our relationship is great and he shows me his love and care, but when upset, he says very hurtful things. I ask that God that enter our hearts and family to prosper and give the best family to our children.

Thank You
 
Isaiah 41:10

New International Version (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;

do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you;

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

In
default_jesus-sign.gif
name i pray for u ### amen
 
Lord we pray For ### and ###. Help ### have patience and we need ### to understand first that what he does is not right and upsets ###. Then Father we want him to repent and ask you and ### for forgiveness. Father we pray in your name amen.
 
My Sister In Christ,







Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!



Pass This Prayer On To All The Single Christian Women You Know….



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Jesus, I thank You for the peace You give us. We are besieged by the troubles of this world and can easily be overwhelmed by the daily cares of life. Yet we take heart and have enduring hope because You have overcome this world and You enable us to over this world as well. Help us not to look for the solutions to our problems in the natural sense, but in the supernatural, because You are a Miracle Worker who answers our prayers through Your miraculous power. Thank You for all You do on our behalf. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Lord help them to improve like all of us on earth who do need it. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
150
Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
161
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom