My ### Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinefavor

Servant of All
Please pray for my father he have an enlarged heart he went to see the doctor today they called me just now and said his lung is not functioning so they are taking him for X-ray please pray for positive result and miracle healing for him.
 
MY Lord Jesus you are the best lord in this world. so I am one request on your feet lord today you touch to praises ### dad. bcz her dad what he need please you covered with on your blood. please you give me positive result for her father. you can do miracle for her father report. lord you can not leave her father. thank u my lord Jesus in the name of Jesus AMEN.
 
I am praying for a great, excellent report in Jesus' name.

I am praying for a great, excellent report in Jesus' name.
 
I will pray that Jesus heals your father.

God Bless you xxx
 
I pray for the x-ray to show positive results and for healing of your daughter's ### here on earth. I pray for the doctors to be given guidance on getting ### healthy. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help my husband at work, he is overwhelmed and has no help. Working overnight is hard enough and already a physical toll on his health. My health is not good either, and I just got very bad test results from the doctor. Please help me get better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
120
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
241
Please pray for me that God heal my health and also blood toilet to be healed. thank you for praying. may the Lord deliver me from every for me spiritual attacks
Replies
10
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom