My health

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please continue to pray for the health of:
1) my stomach (inflammation/gastritis/to much acid) + good digestion
2) strong immune system (I stand against any flu/cold or allergy)
3) teeth and teeth gums
4) straight spine/good posture
5) vitamins/minerals/any elements infused in my body if there is a lack (I am on a gastric diet)
6) normal deep breathing
7) strength
8) good uninterrupted sleep
9) for the peace of mind and soul (against anxious nervosity or any kind of nervosity)

I am very thankful to all who have prayed for me, God bless you abundantly. In general, I must say that I feel better and breathing is better, but please continue to pray so that I will breathe completely normally, that my stomach will not react on food or amount of food and all that I have mentioned above. I am reading today 3rd day a book about healing full of scriptures explained through articles and I am noticing more peace and strength and faith that I had when I 63 days ago posted first request in panic. I am thankful to God for my healing because IT IS ALREADY DONE, AMEN. God bless you!!
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let’s Pray Child of God: God I ask in Jesus’ name, step in my life and the lives of those I am concerned about and perfect that which concerns each of us. God please teach me how to consciously place my anxieties, burdens, disappointments, doubts, fears, and worries, in Your hands. God give me the strength and wisdom to do what I can do and trust You to do the rest. God teach me how to trust in You and Your timing to work out all things for my good in every situation that I go through. God forgive me for not trusting You and my anxious thoughts. Teach me how to let go and let God. Teach me how to come to You for comfort. Comfort me Lord Jesus and deliver me from the spirits of anxiety, doubt, disbelief, discouragement, fear, and worry that tries to rob me of fully placing all my trust in You. Encourage, strengthen, and empower me daily to trust You unconditionally by the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit, Your true written and spoken Word, and Faith in You. God I know that Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. God teach me Your Word. Teach me how and cause me to meditate on, listen to, agree with, walk-in agreement with, and confess Your Word over my life daily. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen.
 
Pray, Hope and don't Worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayers. Praying for you, in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
11
Views
162
pray as I am sick and unwell pray as I do want children pray for work and pray for my health
Replies
10
Views
117
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom