My health is deteriorating from disability. Please pray miracle ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Most of the organizations that I reached out to can’t help me with impending homelessness. I feel Hopeless now and my health is starting to deteriorate. Lord Jesus Christ you see me, you see my struggles. you see everyone else’s struggles. I’m at peace with you and will just cry. I was told to...
Replies
8
Views
326
Since returning from a long trip at the end of May to attend my mother's funeral, my health has not been well. Yesterday, I accompanied my daughter to another city for her transfer entrance examination, and we were caught in a heavy downpour. After getting completely soaked in the rain, my...
Replies
17
Views
361
I PRAY FOR INDEPENDENCE AND EXCELLENT HEALTH THAT I MAY BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AT ALL TIMES FROM WAY TOO MUCH STRESS OVER THE PAST 15 YEARS MY HEALTH DETERIORATED AND EMOTIONALLY I WAS ALWAYS SO ANXIOUS AS I AM ALWAYS IN WHAT WE CALL """SURVIVAL MODE""" PLEASE...
Replies
14
Views
665
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom