My health is broken. I have pain in my###.

Flitharinir

Disciple of Prayer
My health is broken. I have pain in my shoulder, my knees, I suffer extreme pain. Do I have sin, no I have asked God if any plans forgive me. I know when God's people pray he answers.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear Lord, you are always willing to forgive our sins when we repent and to heal us, I ask you to forgive this person's sins and to heal her body completely from head to toes in Jesus' name and if there is any evil spirits causing her suffering, deliver her with your mighty hand and put an edge of protection around her. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus iloveyou I forgive everyone that hurt me and iask for forgiveness if I hurt anyone my children grandkids for not been there cause health god restore my health plesa icould clean cook comb brush my teeth and eat without pain. Jesus have mercy rescue help be strong recover in Jesus name no...
Replies
7
Views
163
Lord Please have mercy on me forgive me for my sins. I haven’t been feeling well I pray Lord that you remove any illness and disease that is not supposed to be in my body. Remove any pain and discomfort. Heal me, Lord. Cleanse my body because by his stripes I’m heal I ask in Jesus Christ’s name Amen
Replies
10
Views
204
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom