My health and strength

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please in thr name of Jesus for my health and my teenager. We're not feeling the best. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
136
Lord Jesus, I am praying to You on behalf of my Aunt ### who is in the hospital battling some health challenges. Lord, please bring her healing and strengthen her body so she can return to ###. We ask that You give her doctors and medical professionals the knowledge, skill, and resources needed...
Replies
9
Views
300
Dear Lord, Please take away the pain in my heart. You know everything I am going through—the worries, the shame, the sadness, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, please help me not to overthink everything I hear. Give me peace in my heart and calmness in my mind. Help me let go of...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,574
Messages
16,812,614
Members
650,887
Latest member
Faulkuortar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom