My head is feeling starting sweating šŸ˜“ ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It doesn’t make any sense to me. I don't know why my head is sweating when I wake up. It is so strange. Hope you find out what is causing me to sweat for no reason. I didn't do anything. God is overprotecting me to keep me free.
Replies
9
Views
107
Why am I sweating over my head while I wake up or sleep because it doesn't make sense to me. Heal the pain inside my left leg. God, please heal me my whole body to pain away out of my body.
Replies
9
Views
148
It doesn't makes no sense to me that I was sleeping while sweating over my head, but I don't know where that comes from. Heal the pain in the inner left side of the left leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom