My ### has cervical cancer stage ### ...

Falwy

Disciple of Prayer
My mother has cervical cancer stage 4 with kidney failure and obstruct uropathy, please pray for healing for ###.
 
I pray your ### healing in all areas of her life in Jesus Name Amen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: L K

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, Please pray for me, I have ### and ### year old boys. I had cervical cancer stage 3 last year and have been in remission for 1 year. I started coughing a few months ago and the dr's treated me for the symptoms. I had a scan done of my chest and they found multiple things on my lungs...
Replies
10
Views
473
My great grandmother has stage 4 pancreatic cancer that is spreading, she was diagnosed nearly a month ago, and after a visit to the hospital today, it was discovered that it has already spread more in her liver, possibly her stomach and she is having thickening of her intestinal lining. I pray...
Replies
8
Views
295
Please pray for me I was cursed to have cervical cancer stage 1 to 4 through a dream by this woman and to lose my feelings. I have never been to a doctor to get diagnosed of cervical cancer, however it seems everyone knows or says I have cervical cancer, I even fear that she might go to an...
Replies
7
Views
518
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom