My ### has been diagnosed with bladder cancer.

joannsueing

Disciple of Prayer
My husband has been diagnosed with bladder cancer. Please join me in prayer for a total and complete healing in Jesus's Name. Amen
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Praying with and for you in the Name and Power of Jesus, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HIDDEN HEALING MESSAGE) the verses in order will bless you :)

Show the verses to your husband
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have stage 4 bladder cancer that has metastasized and moved into my legs and my lymphatic system. I have extreme swelling and pain in my lower extremity.
Replies
12
Views
391
My son has an Auto Immune disease. From around Christmas until now he's been hospitalized a total of 3 times. Two weeks ago it was his heart built up with fluids 😭 and now his Lungs. I feel helpless b/c this is something I can't fix. I try to encourage him but I'm feeling drained. Please 🥺 pray...
Replies
5
Views
193
My husband ### is diagnosed with bladder cancer last month and we are going through much difficult times. He is going foe his chemo from next week. We are also praying for a miracle from God Almighty. I humbly request your prayers that Jesus may have mercy on my husband and my family and heal...
Replies
10
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom