My ### has a hearing tomorrow ###/###/####

Robert Damron

Prayer Partner
For disability benefits for social security. Please pray the judge will grant her petition. She is not able to work. Thank you very much for your prayer of agreement.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. And may You Lord Jesus grant them healing. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus Christ name thank you lord for what you have done for me and for what you will do in the future. Forgive me for my sins and accept my burdens and my fears. I ask for prayers from my brother's and sisters for the court hearing against the council and ### tomorrow at ### pm. Think of...
Replies
9
Views
365
Please pray that the case comes up for hearing and the judge passes order in favour of ### and family to receive good compensation immediately. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
435
Please pray that my court tomorrow the judge has mercy on me I've had a ruff life and still I struggle everyday I've been sober ### years but I still can't find peace.
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom