My ### had his MRI today. Please ...

My brother had his MRI today. Please pray that when the doctor reads it, everything is okay and it hasn't gotten worse. Also, please continue to pray for ### to get a job. Please pray that the Lord is good to us.
Am standing with you in prayer. My brother was in a similar situation Father help us.
 
My brother had his MRI today. Please pray that when the doctor reads it, everything is okay and it hasn't gotten worse. Also, please continue to pray for ### to get a job. Please pray that the Lord is good to us.
Lord we lift up ###. We pray that this MRI shows your healing Lord. We pray that the doctor will be stunned by the progress! We pray for ###. We ask that you find him the right position with a great company that is growing, offers good benefits, is moral, and treats their employees well. We ask that the position will pay a great salary and that ### will have a good boss. We pray against any officeplace politics and that they will have an excellent culture. We pray that you will show your everloving kindness to this family and bless them in everything that they do that is according to your will. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please forgive me for I fibbed today please, I have another appt for a MRI I panicked with the one today I’m so sorry Lord and please take away this headache please Lord and please I pray for relief of this headache and mercy please watch over me and my family tonight in Jesus name I pray...
Replies
14
Views
171
Hi my son (###) has an MRI today, please don't let it be anything serious/life threatening. He also really wants to get back to his sports that are important to him and I pray that he can. Thank you so so much! Amen
Replies
7
Views
331
Today if it’s the Lord’s will, I will continue applying for jobs. I am asking you in Jesus’ name to help me through this very difficult season of financial setbacks and falling embarrassingly behind on my rent payments. I was always able to keep up with my financial obligations until I was...
Replies
5
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom