My grandmother is traveling on the bus and needs ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother is traveling on the bus and needs God's care. Please pray for the elderly who love to travel far and wide. Some drive their cars too. Please God, protect them all we pray. Amen
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
May The Lord Watch Between Me And Thee & One From Another,

Till We Meet Again. In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!! Amen!!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I previously requested prayer that my grandmother would have the strength to take her medicine for a uti so she wouldn't be hospitalized and she was able to take it and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital.they say she is stable please pray they can heal her and bring her home soon fully...
Replies
13
Views
113
I humbly request your intercession on behalf of my mother today, as the appointed administrator undertakes the critical responsibility of equitably dividing our grandmother's estate among all beneficiaries. I earnestly pray that this individual executes their duties with integrity and fairness...
Replies
11
Views
201
Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom