My Grandmother had a cancer in her ###, She ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jothipriya
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jothipriya

Guest
My Grandmother had a cancer in her ovary, She couldn't tolerate that pain, Doctor told that it's the final stage not to be cured.

Our family pray to God to accept her soul, we know that she didn't do any sin with her knowledge, Please pray for her, if she did any sins without her sense, forgive her and join her in Heaven.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank u so much for ur prayers... As your prayer my grandmother saved by God... She is getting cure... I ll pray in the name of God that u will have all the blessing of God...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My grandmother has not opened her eyes or spoken to anyone since last week Saturday and she has been in the hospital since then. One part of her body is down with stroke; she can't open her eye or speak to anyone. She can't also walk; she is just lying in the hospital, almost lifeless. The...
Replies
8
Views
330
URGENT prayer request. My grandmother ### has small bowel obstruction syndrome because of osteoporosis and muscle deformities hip prosthetics misalignment muscle atrophy deformations. She cannot get rid of waste easily she cannot eat or drink much. This has been going on for years she has been...
Replies
6
Views
206
My grandmother (nani g) has a problem in digestion. One year ago, she had a stone in the gall bladder and then the doctor operated and the gall bladder was taken out from the body. From that time, my nani g feels weak and has shivering all the time. Now she cannot eat and digest; if she eats...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom