My good friend needs prayers regarding finances. Please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffanyd

Disciple of Prayer
My good friend needs prayers regarding finances. Please pray that the Lord will remove any strongholds and open up the floodgates of blessings.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my good friend ###. She is in severe pain and distress with her stomach, diverticulitis and an inflamed pancreas. She is getting a test tomorrow that will tell what’s going on Please pray 🙏 that it isn’t cancer. Please please pray it isn’t cancer and for the LORD to heal her...
Replies
9
Views
165
Dear Lord, I know that you want me to trust you. The financial situation is spiraling out of control along with my health I can’t make it work it’s too difficult. My back is literally against the wall and I’m suffering. Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I’ve lost hope and cannot understand why this is...
Replies
8
Views
215
My friend ### needs prayers she said she’s running for her life I really don’t know what she’s on about but she said she needs prayers desperately
Replies
10
Views
579
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom