Thanks for your prayers about my friend's brother, ###. He had the ### in a bank envelope in his pocket and couldn't find it. He found out that the bank envelope had slipped out of his pocket when he laid down in bed to rest and fell into a box by the side of the bed. Weird, huh?
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...