Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Our heavenly father, give me the motivation to study and a sharp brain to study so that I can pass in my upcoming exams. Please help me and my friend ### to pass this final year BDS exam. Protect us from all kinds of distractions and noise and people around us. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesusu, Please get people in Church and neighbors to stop asking me about my job at the ###. I’m off the clock. I’ll tell them about the ### what I do, but it’s not right for them to ask. When I’m not talking about it or not thinking about it. I don’t like to talk about my job the...
Replies
10
Views
203
Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
10
Views
397
Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
7
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom