My Friend ### Is Dealing With A Lot Of Issues Back Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgrimm

Prayer Partner
Hey everyone, can you please pray for my friend ###? She is going through so many things in her life. She is going to college with me, and back home she is dealing with many, many complex and stressful things. I just ask that you may lift her up in prayer, that she may have God's overwhelming peace and strength through the midst of these trials.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
she is doing a lot better today, she says that she feels like a lot of the stress is going away. but if you could still keep her in her prayers that would be awesome :)

God bless you all, I thank God for each and every one of you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
and may the Lord bless you as well for seeking prayer for your friend........

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
 
Dear Lord,

Please help bring ### some peace of mind. Allow her to focus on her studies so that she will make a better life for herself.

Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my prayer request is for my husband to move back home permanently. My husband ### is a veteran and was diagnosed with PTSD. He struggles with anger, anxiety, and has a hard time getting along with people. A few years ago we moved out of state due to my new job and we as a family felt that...
Replies
13
Views
813
Hello, my prayer request is for my husband to move back home permanently and for a financial breakthrough. My husband ### is a veteran and was diagnosed with PTSD. He struggles with anger, anxiety, and has a hard time getting along with people. A few years ago we moved out of state due to my new...
Replies
12
Views
666
Prayers for my friend she's dealing with ###.
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom