My friend is blackmailing me to sleep ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked someone to call the police because the owner of the flat won't stop threatening and blackmailing me. He doesn't communicate with me directly, so he doesn't fully understand my struggles. There is no guarantee that people through whom I try to reach him will deliver all information to him.
Replies
7
Views
239
I never ever sleep in front of my bed to sleep on my bed like that. I don't know where that comes from. It is so strange. I always sleep on my back on my bed while I sleep to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
147
i wish i die in my sleep so plz God Help me die i hate life so much.
Replies
8
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom