My Finances, My Marriage, And Everything Else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
God I praise you this day you have made and waking me up this day father thank you for all the things you have done for me and thank you for what you about to do for me in the future God I love you so much....for the last couples nights I have been having bad dreams and I ask you to please protect my mind and my thinking God at times I get weary and tired but I hear that little voice that says wait just a little while longer father God Help me with the situation that I am in need of...my finances, my school and ect....Lord I pray that you will bless me with a good Job after I Graduate next month God....and continue blessing me father God Please heal me in my marriage Please lord God show mercy and forgive my husband Lord God bring your wrath down and correct our marriage Give him peace with his self and with me Remove all things of the devil that is in his life and people and show your works have your way....Dear heavenly Father you know that I been having problems in my marriage, my husband and I are separated, lord please help us to get back together,help my husband to give his life to you,I Pray that my husband will be faithful to his wedding vows. Pray that he will have a desire to cultivate your relationship as a sign of his loyalty and commitment to you, and as a picture of

Christ’s love for the Church. (Prov. 20:6; Gen. 2:24)

Pray that my husband will love righteousness and hate wickedness, especially the evils of the

culture. Pray that he will recognize and avoid wickedness in his own life, and if necessary, take a

clear, strong stand against evil. (Prov. 27:12; John 17:15; 1 Cor. 10:12-13)Pray that your husband will grow spiritually and consider his accountability before the Lord.

Pray that he will guard his heart by developing spiritual disciplines—Bible reading and study,

prayer, meditation, scripture memorization, etc. (2 Peter 3:18; Prov. 4:23)

Pray that my husband’s relationship with God and His Word will bear fruit in his life. Pray that he will be a man of wisdom and understanding, fearing the Lord. (Prov. 3:7, 9:10; Ps. 112:1)

Pray that my husband will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his

heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord. (Ps. 51:2-4; Micah 6:

Pray that my husband will grow in leadership skills in your relationship—protecting and

providing for me. Pray that he will lead me wisely and love me sacrificially, so that God will be glorified in our marriage. (Eph. 5:25-29; Col. 3:19)

I praise You Lord & Your will be done!

I ask these thingsIn Jesus Name, Amen
 
Dear Father, please bless this young woman and her husband to be drawn closer to you, to have complete restoration of their marriage, and to live righteous lives.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Father, thank You for The Word of God that instructs us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, so we may not be unaware of the enemy's methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church Jesus said the gates of hell cannot hold back, Matt 16:18, and resist the devil, firmly in the faith, 1 Pet 5:8, (Faith in...
Replies
9
Views
130
🤺“Finally, brothers and sisters, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the Whole Armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the...
Replies
7
Views
157
🙌 Thank You for The Word of God that instructs us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, so we may not be unaware of the enemies methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church, and resist the devil, firmly in the faith, 1 Pet 5:8, (Faith in Jesus and the Authority of His Name and Position, Matt 28:18), so he...
Replies
6
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom