My Father protect us from the winter storm. Cover ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blah

Guest
My Father protect us from the winter storm. Cover us in a prayer shield.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
In Jesus Name I pray for your safety and all the people who are also in the same situation. AMEN and AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I have lifted you and your concerns in prayer in Jesus name I pray
 
Dear Jesus, you calmed the storm and gave sight to the blind. Please hear the requests of all your children and answer according to your will. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that if it is God's will my son ### will feel better tonight and I can hear him laugh and that he can eat. Please pray that God will allow us to keep power so we can be warm during this winter storm and that God protects everyone in its path from being cold or hungry. Thank you again...
Replies
6
Views
291
Please pray that Winter Storm ### will be calm, gentle, and peaceful. Amen. Thank you. God bless
Replies
7
Views
268
please, please pray for me in Jesus name, I am right in the path of this winter storm this weekend, also in the path of where they are forecasting the ice, please I live alone and am ###, so pray for me and my fur baby. Praying that my power stays on so I can have heat too and that we are...
Replies
6
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom