Praying 2 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."
Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."
Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,..."
Psalm 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
Luke 4:18 "“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,..."
Psalm 6:2 "Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled."
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’
Isaiah 57:18-19 "I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners, creating the fruit of the lips. Peace, peace, to the far and to the near,†says the Lord, “and I will heal him."
Psalm 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."
Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."
Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."
3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."
John 16:33 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.â€
Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."
Praising Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer in Jesus' name. Amen.