My father ### has been suffering with heart problems ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bbrg856
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbrg856

Guest
My father ### has been suffering with heart problems for the past four years, he has a pace maker and is refined to a chair. He is back in the hospital with kidney failure now. Please pray for his healing and that he will come to know the Lord as his Saver. He has been retired for the last year and has not had no quality of life other than being in a chair with chronic pain. Please pray for my mother to have the strength needed to go through this.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning, my Name is ### ###, I want God to heal my mother who has been on a wheel chair for the past ### years, suffering from stroke and my father, ### ### ###, has equally be on the wheel chair after a major operation. I want God to intervene in their situation and heal them.
Replies
7
Views
296
On the name of Jesus. I pray for a ### months baby. Their parent are crying for their kid. Her mom is in painful condition for her baby who is suffering from brain cancer. A small baby has brain cancer, The baby has been admitted in the hospital, surgery also done. But it is not satisfaction...
Replies
6
Views
285
Lord Jesus heal and blessings ### who has been suffering very badly from health related ailments for the last ### months. Heal him and let his creatine levels drop and his bowels movements stabilise. We learn heavily on your grace and healing powers to be merciful with him and be at his side...
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom