My family is suffering bcoz I’m not ###

Stourfrith

Disciple of Prayer
My family is suffering bcoz I’m not able to find a job n feed them plz pray for my ###.
 
Lord, we pray for ### and family for blessings, healing, and salvation. Heal and bless and give them jobs and source of income. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good(Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
165
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
96
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom