My family has recently moved to a new city. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ausevich
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ausevich

Guest
My family has recently moved to a new city. Being away from home makes it hard to find a new church family so I am reaching out for prayer that God would lead my family where we need to be. Also, please remember my husband ### in prayer. There is a very special need for him. I am putting all my trust and faith in God for this matter. Thank you so much!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father, you said that, the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. Father Scripture tells us that we should not forsake gathering together with the Saints. I pray that you would guide this family to a new place of worship. A strong Bible believing church that teaches the word of God without compromise. I pray that it would be a ministry where they can be supported and strengthened in the things of God. A place where the pastor is available to the needs of his flock. A house of worship that walks in love. Where this family would feel welcomed with open arms. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before your throne of Grace humbly asking in Jesus mighty, precious, and Holy name, for me and my youngest son to move to the city and the complex that my oldest son and his wife live in. Father, my oldest son really wants us to move out there, and, as you know, for many years...
Replies
11
Views
395
I recently moved to a new city and I'm struggling to make friends. I have taken the initiative to get out, get involved, and spark up conversation, but nothing (yet) has come from it. It feels very isolating, and I pray that God leads me to finding community and friends. Quickly. Additionally, I...
Replies
12
Views
556
My in-laws recently moved into a care facility (he has dementia and she is paralyzed on entire left side). They now want to move back home. They need round the clock care, and don't have the money to pay for that at home. They have an unhealthy dependency on their daughter and my husband (we...
Replies
10
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,875
Messages
16,816,032
Members
651,055
Latest member
Toruollior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom