My ex wife and her live in boyfriend have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My ex wife and her live in boyfriend have told me that since I am behind on child support, that they will not permit me to see my children. Pray that the Lord steps in.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God to change, humble and stop the bad ex-wife ### from wrongfully harassing her innocent christian ex-husband ### for unnecessary child support money or valuables that she is not entitled to receive from him in ### where they reside in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
142
I pray that my boyfriend will set boundaries with his ex-wife and she moves on with her life. The constant phone calls and text is really starting to get to me. I believe she uses the kids as a weapon to manipulate my boyfriend and I pray God puts a stop to it. As his girlfriend and children’s...
Replies
9
Views
326
My husband's ex-wife constantly texts him requests on a virtually daily basis to the point that she really interferes with our relationship on every level …. My husband shares everything regarding us from our intimacy to everyday matters ….. she’s now telling her that I’m narcissistic and he’s a...
Replies
7
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom