My dog🐶

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dog ###. Please ask God to help her go to the bathroom and heal her. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
177
Please pray that my dog is treated with the utmost care when I take him to the groomer… in Jesus name amen
Replies
16
Views
196
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🏯♾️🏰🎧😘🏡🛬🙏🌻🌏🐶TODAYYYYY IS THE 4TH OF JULYYYY I SHOULD BE GETTING A MAN A DOG DODGE CHARGER NOT A LEMON 🍋 ICE POPSICLES ICE MACHINE MY FAMILY TIME BLESSED WERE HAPPY COMMINICATION FREEDOM BLESSED..IF I DONT GET A VEHICLE GREAT DEAL ON A DODGE CHARGER AND...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,908
Messages
16,793,485
Members
649,472
Latest member
Sleanoraernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom