My ### Demands A Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larry G

Guest
My wife has called my brother to inform me that she wants a divorce quickly and that she means business. She threatened to file it herself if need be and it would be more expensive and troublesome for me. I have thought and prayed earnestly about her demands and even though I am dead set against this, I believe to delay this, her angst toward me will only be detrimental to God moving in her life.

She even asked my brother to pray that I would get the divorce done. He wisely said to her that I had asked for him to pray for our reunification and that instead he would simply pray for God's will to be done. I have resolved that the answer to my prayers will take some time, possibly a year or more. I realize that she is in a place, both mentally and physically that holds no positive influence for us getting back together, and she is being mentored by people who want us to be permanently separated. I think that only God can alter these circumstances for His good...and ours.

Please keep us in your prayers! Thank You very much and may God richly Bless You All!

Prayerfully yours,

###
 
I will pray for ### and for your family! ### am going through the same thing and many other things all at once! ### can't stop it and ### will just turn it over to God..that's all we can do!
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You would save, heal, and bless our marriage. Fix what is wrong and make it right. Teach us both how to pray and intercede for each other and our children. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Delighting in one another; being of the same mind and united in Love.

God I would rather be reconciled than right. Don’t let the spirit of pride poison our relationship with each other or our marriage. Don’t let us play head games with each other. If this is happening let it stop. Don’t let anything, not one thing divide us. We Are One. Teach us both how to walk in love and forgiveness and ask for forgiveness when we are wrong. Let us purpose in our hearts and commit to each other to live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly to You Lord Jesus and our marriage. Let us esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.

God I place this marriage in Your Hands. Lord Jesus do whatever You have to do to save, heal, and bless our marriage. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. And God all that I have asked You to do for our marriage in this prayer, please do the same for everyone in my family that is married and all my friends that are married. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

My friend in Christ, when ever you are experiencing problems in your marriage, it is time to revisit and review your relationship with God. How strong is it? How committed is it? When your relationship with God is strong, it fills you with insurmountable love and inner strength.

Don’t get weary in praying for your mate. Just because You think the honeymoon is over or they are not acting the way you want them to. This does not mean that you are to stop praying for each other and find someone new. Let the Love of God cause you to pray and intercede for each other. You need each other and you need each other prayers. God is listening or you praying?

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear lord and God, I pray for you to watch over ###, and that this couple will find solace in their choices and patience for each other. I pray that heavenly love will mend their hearts and find peace in the current turmoil. That the pain they endure will not be long or lasting, and that they find their true path with the lord's guidance.
 
Lord Jesus, Heavenly Father, Holy Ghost.

Lord, walk back to the foundation of my marriage and carry out any necessary surgical operation.

I release myself, in Jesus name from every marital and ancestral curses.

I renounce and break all evil curses and bewitchments put upon my marriage.

I command every run-away husband/wife to come back in the name of Jesus

Let the Prince of Peace reign in my marriage in the name of Jesus

Holy Spirit transform my marriage to be heaven on earth in the name of Jesus

Let every disease of my family altar be healed in the name of Jesus

O Lord, heal all marital diseases plaguing my home.

All virtues stolen from my marriage. BE RESTORED SEVEN-FOLD in the name of Jesus

Amen
 
You have my prayer. Stay strong and continue seeking His guidance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
147
My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
194
I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom