My Dearest Friend...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BabyChristian
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BabyChristian

Guest
I'm sorry for not praying as much as I should, I really want to have a close relationship with you God. Help me to find the time to talk to you about my troubles. Thank you for all the amazing, supporting people that have been praying for me.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I lift up ### to you she's been such a blessing to my life it brings me to tears to think how she's made my life so much less stressful with all the financial contributions that she's made to ### ministries and to me and to help me father I thank you and I will never forget the goodness...
Replies
8
Views
149
I believe in the power of prayer. Please pray for my friend. God knows what he needs but oh God we need you. We need you Lord.
Replies
7
Views
308
Please continue to pray for me. It means so much to know that you are there with and for me. I have prayed for such a long number of weeks, that if God does not mean this friendship to be, that he would remove this desire from my heart. But, in fact, the desire continues to grow stronger. I miss...
Replies
8
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom