My dear pastor I'm ### please ...

Soteresis

Disciple of Prayer
My dear pastor I'm ### please praying for me Don't my love ### go away from my life =F0=9F=98=9F
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ###. Please intercede for me. I need to lay down in a few mins free of any attacks! Please stand in agreement with me through faith in the Lord and believing that he will keep me free from attacks. Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you know my strengths and you know my weaknesses...
Replies
6
Views
390
I’m ###. Please intercede for me. I need to lay down in a few mins free of any attacks! Please stand in agreement with me through faith in the Lord and believing that he will keep me free from attacks. Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you know my strengths and you know my weaknesses...
Replies
6
Views
368
I’m ###, Please intercede for me. These demons won’t go away even when rebuking them. I can feel it just hovering around me. Keeps touching me. I’m seconds away from trying to take all these heart pills I can’t do this anymore. I’m not strong enough. I don’t know what to expect from here...
Replies
6
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,009
Messages
16,817,782
Members
651,135
Latest member
Snnorearad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom