My dear loving pastor, I have an urgent

Johnon

Disciple of Prayer
My dear loving pastor, I have an urgent financial problem. Please pray for me.
 
Lord, we pray for ###'s financial needs, may You graciously come to their help we pray, in Jesus Name. amen
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
157
Pastor ###, I have been on this process of traveling for about a year plus now, but prior to this, it has been God's speed starting from my primary to secondary even to the university all at a stretch. Then after my university days, youth service took me a year plus before I served my father's...
Replies
3
Views
260
I have a urgent prayer request. Please pray for me today at work. I saw some guys who was acting suspicious. Please pray for my safety and protection at work that God fights for my battles for me. And I pray for any foes and God bless them to change their life.
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom