My dear Jesus, son of God please please have mercy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
My dear Jesus, son of God please please have mercy on me a sinner. Thank you for taking me through last week. Thank you for this new week. Thank you for all thy blessings. I praise thee. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's so past time for me to be gone. I'm a burden. I deserve death. I want to die but I'm too chicken to take myself out and don't have a method that I'm certain will give me the desired result: my demise. Please God, take me. Don't leave me here to suffer.
Replies
9
Views
207
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
291
Lord I've been having a hard though week but also bittersweet, I get to see my little nephew that he's on visit from another country, but had been to much tension and things going on with my family each one of them have been tough towards me, I'm the Christian on the family even they call...
Replies
8
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom