My dear friend lives far away from me. She ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My dear friend lives far away from me. She has been tormented for years by the enemy. She has been told by the ones that are supposed to love her that she is worthless. She believes it now. She dove into drinking and drugs to hide from the pain. She is now going through horrible withdrawals and is afraid of her husband. She was close to God once and I know that's why Satan has been so hard on her and her family. She is one of the most loving people I know. Please pray for ###. We need strong prayers.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I have prayed for this, sending strong positive energy her way. She is blessed to have such a lovely friend. Prayers with her xx
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹♾️🛬✅🫜🌻🥰🧐😏🇺🇸🫜🌻🏯🧬✅🎧😇😘🌏😆🔨📚🏰🤔🙏👍🇮🇱🇵🇬🇨🇳🇳🇿😢🌹❗️DUE TO BEING ATTACKED BRUTALLY TODAY BY IDK WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN I THINK I MOVED TO ### IM NO LONGER IN ### ACCORDING TO MY COORDINATES..THAT MEANS I COULD SAVE AT PART OF...
Replies
6
Views
154
My sister ### lives far away and broke her femur or the head of her femur on Sunday and the public hospital where she has not given her a date for surgery. She has been waiting for 5 days.
Replies
7
Views
449
My sister ### lives far away and broke her femur or the head of her femur on Sunday and the public hospital where she has not given her a date for surgery.
Replies
7
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom