My Dear Beloved In Christ Jesus,

  • Thread starter Thread starter A.RamaRao
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A.RamaRao

Guest
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May you prophesy even as the prophetess according to Luke 2:36-38. The time is short for the day of the Lord Jesus Christ is at hand! May your testimony be used for the glory of the Most High God, and see others touched by what you have to speak. May the Holy Spirit use you for the honor of the...
Replies
8
Views
167
please pray for my cat. he is a feral and has been coming to me for years but now he's sick and i can't help him. please pray that if it's God's will to take him tonight please let it be gentle. i love him so much.
Replies
12
Views
564
Dear beloved people of Christ, please pray for me I am expecting a miracle today, please it is very urgent and important to me, I do not want my expectation to be cut off, please anyone that is reading this should pray seriously for me I do not want disappointment, but I believe God is not a...
Replies
6
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom