My daughter ### ### was born with ...

Jataruk

Disciple of Prayer
My daughter ### ### was born with Down syndrome and autistic and is non-verbal. She has just recently begun to cry intermittently and seems to be scared. I think she is having panic anxiety attacks. Please pray for her to no longer be afraid and return to being happy. Thank you for your prayers.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Dear God
I lift up this ### prayer.
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen
 
Dear God
I lift up this ### prayer.
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Prayerful, Thankful, Grateful, Blessed Christmas and a Successful Prosperous New Year In Christ Jesus. God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### and her family to be safe and with power. She is in a dangerous spot. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
196
God my daughter lives in ###. She say it is a difficult language. She is living there for ### years now with her baby daughter and husband. She struggles to learn th language. I ask that You would give her the wisdom to learn the language to help her to feel more welcome and willing to learn
Replies
12
Views
162
Please pray that God will bring my daughter back home. Today is her first day of school (###) abd I wish I could be there for and with her. My heart is hurting and I'm crying. Please pray that God is with her and comforts her and gives her peace and love. Please pray that God can reach her and...
Replies
13
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom