My daughter ### levels up because of ...

My daughter's sugar levels up because of her pancreatitis. Please pray for her.
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. May the Lord touch your daughter with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me tremendously, however about 2 weeks ago I ran out of the medication for about 24 hours. My blood levels are now very low and I...
Replies
9
Views
237
My ### had a fall from a motorcycle on the road and been in hospital. Her blood sugar levels are very high and the docs are concerned. Please pray for blood sugar levels to reduce and for healing to her injuries.
Replies
11
Views
376
Prayer for a husband who mistreats his wife because of the lies of his Brother!! He and her EX set the Wife up to meet with the ex about their daughter!! She had promised her Husband she wouldn't go around him!! The daughter kept begging to see her Father!! To her demise, she arranged for him to...
Replies
11
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom