My daughter ### has been diagnosed with Complex Regional ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

heidi

Prayer Partner
My daughter ### has been diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in her foot. She is in severe pain, along with her marriage falling apart. Bring this family back together. My granddaughter ### wants her parents to be happy and her mother healed. God you can safe this marriage and bring love and joy back into that home. Bring healing to ###'s foot and take that pain away. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has been diagnosed with low ovaries that prevent her from getting pregnant. She has been married for 5 years. So I am believing God to change her situation (fruit of the womb) because what God cannot do does not exist. I want the power of the pastor to wipe her tears.
Replies
6
Views
345
My daughter has been involved with a lesbian in a relationship. There is no good, and therefore no God in this. Please pray for deliverance and protection on my daughter and pray God bring her back to the natural desires a woman has for a man. I feel the presence of demonic temptation in this...
Replies
6
Views
821
MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN I'LL WITH AFFLICTION SINCE 20### SCREAMING. SHOUTING MEMORY LOSS AND COULDN'T WALK ANYMORE. I CAME TO ### DURING THE JAN 20## 21 DAYS FASTING I CAME FROM ### TO ### FOR 3DAYS AND RETURNED BACK TO ###. AFTER I RETURNED BACK TO ### THE SCREAMING AND SHOUTING STOPPED. BUT THE...
Replies
5
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom