My current room mate wants me out in ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandypastor

Prayer Partner
My current room mate wants me out in ### days and my car is still at the shop and I don't have enough money and I need a job that pays so much more than my current one. All of these things are urgent. I am praying much but need the support of others to hold me up in prayer.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this ###'s needs. You know their heart Lord; you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request in Jesus Name, and by your will. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, Amen.
 
Thank you sportscanuk for your prayers. I love your smiley with heart icon! I did my taxes tonight and found about ### for return. Now I just need my car back and a place to live...Please keep praying. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me get my bachelors degree in science associates degree in science, Eagle, leadership certificate, interpretation certificate, and minor in science and a good GPA from a good college. And have a lot of Zoo experience to work with a bunch of exotic wild...
Replies
7
Views
178
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Dear Lord Jesus, I have just had such trauma and abuse from work in the past, especially after being fired from a job down south and trying to request shade and put on sunblock and being yelled at constantly and mistreated while trying to get the help I needed, and it didn’t work now. I...
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom