My cousin's ### me money. I am sn ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting support in prayer for my cousin who just miscarried today at ### weeks along. She had been praying for this baby for the past ### years and she is devastated by this loss. Please pray for peace for healing and for God’s amazing plan for her family to prevail. I speak life over...
Replies
9
Views
366
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
186
Lord God, I surrender everything to You—every burden, every worry, and every pain that my heart is carrying right now. Please take away the heaviness of our financial struggles. You know all the payments we need to settle, Lord. Please help us fix and complete everything we must pay. Guide us so...
Replies
5
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,856
Messages
16,815,891
Members
651,040
Latest member
Vayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom