My cousin has cheated me for a ###.

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

6 years ago I was married and my ex-husband cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend in August, I found out on our anniversary, and I left him, in August and moved across the country. He later married her. 2 years later I was in another serious relationship that felt so different, and I felt so safe...
Replies
8
Views
337
My wife cheated and wants a divorce; she has lied to me and put me out of her house that was supposed to be for us. The man she is seeing shot my house up and broke into her first house that she got when she left me the first time. I've never put her out; I told her she is always welcome to come...
Replies
8
Views
284
Pray for the business owner who cheated me from ### as I brought a printer but they delivered two cards and I have returned the 2 cards for their refund. Moreover the printer cost ### where I have urgent use of it. And after which I raised a refund request to get 2 card return and get my money...
Replies
7
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom