My cousin conceived after 14 years of###

Deepa kishore

Disciple of Prayer
My cousin conceived after 14 years of marriage, ### or ### times got aborted, pls pray for ### safe delivery
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have conceived after one year of consistent praying. Thank you everyone for all your prayers. I'm ### weeks. Please do keep me in your prayer that I have a safe pregnancy.
Replies
6
Views
147
My name ### since 14 years I am working as a staff nurse in ###. I applied for a staff quarters 9 years back still I didn't get. Please pray for me to get a quarters as earliest possible.
Replies
9
Views
28
### is conceived after 8 years. But now she is admitted in the hospital for observation. So we need special prayer so that she will have this baby as a blessing from our loving Lord Jesus. She lives in ###.
Replies
6
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom