My Brother "laid Off" Permanently

  • Thread starter Thread starter CliffordII
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CliffordII

Guest
When a trained, hard-working, God-believing manager loses his job, please pray with me

that "###" in ### will

a. Learn well whatever lesson God is allowing him to learn; and

b. He will finally find some work.

St. ### 18:19

Thank you!
 
Dear ###,

Know that everything will work together for your good, because God loves you.

I send and pray this prayer with you:

Father, I come boldly before Your throne of grace that I may obtain help in this time of this need in my life.

You said that we have not because we ask not. So I come before You in prayer, making my request known unto You, and asking for Your provision in supplying this need before me; for You said that if evil men know how to give good gifts unto their children, then how much more will our Heavenly Father give good gifts (and needful things) to His children that ask Him. So I ask through prayer, and by faith in Your unfailing Word for this petition.

Father, You told us in Your Word, that if we would seek first the Kingdom of God and all of Your righteousness, You would bless all of our needs to be added unto us. You also told us in Your Word that if we would delight ourselves in You, that You would give us the desires of our heart. Father, I pray that You would help and bless me to always seek You and Your righteousness first and foremost in my life; and I pray that I will always find my delight in You; and as I do so, I thank You for supplying every one of my needs, and blessing me with the desires of my heart. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was laid off the day before Thanksgiving due to the company I worked for getting bought out. I have been struggling financially really really bad and I could use some prayers to help find a job and also to get financial aid so I can go to school to better my future. I appreciate any and all...
Replies
8
Views
263
I pray that my spouse will not get laid off from work. If he loses his job, we can’t pay for a lot of our needs especially ###’s school and we will need to sell our apartment. We don’t want to lose our apartment and would love for ### to continue going to her school. Please help us pray.
Replies
3
Views
292
Jesus My Savior, God My Father whom is in heaven, the one whom holds all things in Your hands, Thank you for all that you have done. You see my need and know my struggles. Your will be done, Your provision come, in my life as it is in Your kingdom. Lord, I ask plainly and with faith...
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom