Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray request for Cecelia. She has cold and cough. Headache and feeling body weak. Food Feels tasteless..hectic work at office. 1yts old son restless active whole day, takes away all her body energy. Kindly pray for her health healing. Restore her energy. Heal her cough and cold. Body weakness...
Replies
Views
Prayers for brother Daniel. As he has light fever and cold. A bit weak too. Pray for His Good strong immunity. His fever cold healing good health in Christmas. Sickness never to return to him in Jesus name i pray Amen. Thank you
Replies
Views
Dearest Brother Prakash, Father please pray for my daughter’s good health that she is free from asthma sickness. Keep her healthy and strong and heal her from her cold, cough, bronchitis, child asthma sickness. I pray to you for mydaughter’s good health, husband’s good health, both my parents...
Replies
Views
1. Continue praying for my mother Jaya good health and long life, from past 3 days she is in the hospital suffering from Covid19 corona virus and asthma, pray for her complete healing, pray she breaths normally, healthy Heart, Lungs and strong immunity. Pray for her normal breathing, normal...
Replies
Views
My mother is cardiac patient...she is in under treatment of general hospital,Ernakulam....We consult a doctor on 28/05/2020...Doctor has told to us that her condition changing by slowly...She is little more improvement and doing small works in kitchen..now sugar is very high...Insulin count is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom